Gina Dobson Masters in Ed. Admin, Mdiv, MA, MS & Author
“With accountability comes responsibility to ameliorate the ways.”Gina Dobson
How being a scapegoat may manifest in narcissistic traits and how to heal from your victimhood.
Narcissisms is bigger than just romantic relationships gone wrong. It is in our family structures, it is in our workplaces, and it is in our systems and infrustructures. We have seen just recently greed and non empathetic humans pass laws that put people in danger, do not protect the lives of young innocent children, police killing unarmed African Americans with no consequence, and Roe V Wade overturned in the Supreme Court straining countless lives of working class people and putting their ability to thrive at risk.
So I asked a guest, Gina Dobson, on my podcast show, Can it be cured?
This is the answer we came up with:
1. NPD is a learned behavior and coping mechanism in the subconscious, therefore a personality disorder
2. It’s hard with codependency confusing your feelings of loyalty and love.
3. As the scapegoat, you get blamed for everything that goes wrong.
3. Teaching responsibility and taking/serving accountability is the cure.
Read Full Blog
5 Minute Read
As the scapegoat, you get blamed for everything that goes wrong. Your abuser projects, their own bad behaviors onto you. How to heal from being the narcissist’s scapegoat
What is narcissism, How it infiltrates family, workplace, politics.
Why Gina Dobson felt compelled to write her book Scapegoat No More. Can Narcissists be cured?
The author of Scapegoat No More.
Born and raised in the beautiful State of New York, Gina Dobson is the youngest of three girls.
Gina attended Johnson C. Smith University, a Historical Black College in Charlotte, North Carolina, obtaining a Bachelor’s in Communication Arts. Soon after graduation, she realized that her passion was advocating for children using her skills taught through her academic training. She began graduate school at Roberts Wesleyan College and received a Masters of Arts in Education. Gina’s love of Jesus Christ led her to the completion of the Master’s of Divinity from Northeastern Seminary in Rochester, New York, along with completed work towards a degree at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. Her third Masters degree was completed in 2018 obtaining a Masters of Science in Educational Administration at National University in San Diego, California. As an English teacher,
Gina is a Christian, actor, filmmaker, singer, activist and educator. She loves Jesus Christ with ALL of her mind, body, soul and spirit. Her book Scapegoat No More shares ways to understand scapegoating and How to Stop it.
How to Embrace your Queen Energy and Shed the Narcissist's Control with Lady Portia – Empath And The Narcissist: Healing Guide from Abuse and PTSD
- How to Embrace your Queen Energy and Shed the Narcissist's Control with Lady Portia
- Emotional Damage and Recovery from Narcissistic Abuse through the Emotion Code
- How to Relieve Anxiety from Narcissistic Abuse through your Gut with Camila Smith
- Why Empaths Attract Narcissists with Soulmate Coach Jeanne Sullivan Billeci
- 16 Self Care Tips for Libra Season – Bonus