“They don’t talk about the fact that Narcissistic and people go in there are already pissed off. “ – Leon Walker Jr.
If you’re looking for advice on dealing with a narcissist, we’ve got the answers! Listen to a real-life confessions of a conscious narcissist in this episode and find out how to effectively manage your interactions.
FREE Empath Inner Authority Mantra audio / downloadable affirmation postcard
10 Day Overcome the Pain from your Past Challenge Starting Feb 6 2023 https://ravenscott.show
Better Help : Empath get 10% off your first month
Our guest today, Leon Walker Jr. Is a Navy Vet, Conscious Narcissist and NPD Awareness Advocate, who is healing as he is sharing.
Comment on Patreon post
Here are some key moments:
- Avoid Feedback. [13:48] “They might go to the office or the psychiatrist. A few minutes, and then as soon as they sit in front of that psychiatrist, they are free to leave. And guess what they do? They leave”
- Narcissism Protects from Trauma. [25:34] “You succeed from this awful childhood. “
- The Bad Behavior is a choice. [27:21] “ I had great examples of men in my life. But I chose to follow the bad examples, the womanizers, the cheaters, the liars. And that felt good to me. .”
- It’s painful for Narcissists to Take Responsibility. [36:32] “it feels wrong to me. It’s stupid to me for me to apologize. about something that you made me do to you.”
- If Narcissists can’t change, how can we protect ourselves? [41:23]
Claim your 60% off Empath Healing Community membership for just $8.25 a month for the whole year of 2023!
Join the now! https://patreon.com/empathhealing
Do you feel like you’ve been struggling to handle your relationship with a narcissist? It can be hard to recognize the signs of narcissistic behavior and figure out how to protect yourself from the emotional manipulations of a narcissistic partner or acquaintance. Read our guide to learn about realistic, first-hand accounts of dealing with a narcissist and find tips for managing interactions with them.
Don’t Take Things Personally and Avoid Conflict Whenever Possible.
Being involved with a narcissist means having to navigate through their mood swings and fragility in order to maintain peace. As such, it’s important to not take things personally when they lash out or get upset – even if it seems like there is no rational explanation behind their behavior. It’s best to avoid conflicts as much as possible, since that can fuel the narcissist’s aggressive tendencies. Instead, opt for passive approaches and take time away from them if you need to cool off.
Music YouTube Library: Believe by Neffex